Thursday, April 23, 2009

The love of God is LARGER than life

This morning I was meditating on God's love, and I remembered the first time I experienced it. Words cannot do justice. Words are so weak and incapable of expressing the Father's love to us. So He demonstrated His love beyond mere mortal words:
Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Have you ever written a love letter to someone and said, "I love you!" And that exclamation point really meant something, didn't it? Well, as you meditate on God's love, remember what He did for you so unselfishly on the cross, and hear His words to your heart:
"I LOVE you! I LOVE you! OH, how I LOVE you!"
But instead of one exclamation mark, there are 10,000X10,000 after each. The depth of the Father's love is so great toward us! Amen.

No comments: